Projected Cashflow Seems Off

StrongArmmed
StrongArmmed Member
edited August 2022 in Bills and Income
Good afternoon...I'm relatively new to Simplifi and I love the features.

I do have some confusion around the projected cash-flow graph. The projected cash-flow chart shows that I had a negative cash-flow coming into my most recent pay period, despite my real-world balance never dipping into the red (thank God). As a result, the projection shows me perilously close to zero as I approach my next pay while my expenses aren't high enough to cause that to occur. I'm confused as to why this would display as such. Am I doing something wrong or do I have a fundamental misunderstanding of what that graph should be telling me?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @StrongArmmed,

Thanks for posting to the Community, and welcome to Simplifi!

The Projected Cash Flow graph uses upcoming Reminders/transactions to make its projections -- these can be Bill, Subscription, or Income Reminders, and they can also be expected Refunds and future-dated transactions. 

We have a Support Article available here that goes over the Projected Cash Flow feature of Simplifi that I'd definitely suggest taking a look at. We also have a "Cash Flow" tab available from the Upcoming page, with more details on this feature available here.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

This discussion has been closed.