Received a Survey with an invitation for Zoom call

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Feedback
I received the below Survey on Simplifi today, and there was a final question as to whether I was interested in a Zoom call about Simplifi - I answered yes to signify i was willing to do that, but my finances aren't that interesting.  I don't have any investments right now, just checking, savings and credit card, and once monthly income.  My point here: I am willing to do the zoom call, but I'm not promising I can tell you much of value, so I'm okay if we don't do it.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Thanks for posting and being willing to share your feedback with our team, @RobWilk!

Unfortunately, I don't have any access to the calendars or appointments for things of this nature. Do you want to cancel the call? If so, I will do my best to track down who can take of that for you. 

Otherwise, I'm sure any feedback you may have will be appreciated. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't get a call scheduled yet, I'm willing to meet, i just worry it'll be like they're tuning into an uninteresting show when I come on.  I'll do my best to answer any questions they have, but i just don't have a bunch of ideas on how to improve the software (most of what i would talk about if they asked me are things like correcting bugs so the software/service works as designed).  If they want to throw ideas they have at me, I can tell them if i think i'd find them useful, but just because i don't think i'd use a particular feature doesn't mean another person also wouldn't.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    You may as well give it a go, @RobWilk! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.