Dovenmuehle Mortgage No Longer Connecting

Havensd74
Havensd74 Member ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else was having issues connecting to Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

I have tried to reconnect and reset the connection.  I have been trying for several days now.

The error code I receive is:
We are unable to connect to Dovenmuehle Mortgage at this time. Care Code: FDP-101

When I log into the site manually, it is clear they have updated the website, I suspect the aggregator may need to be updated to match.

Regards,
David
Tagged:

Comments

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I should add this seems to be the case with Amerisave Mortgage as well (I think they end up at the same website).

This issue seems to really mess up my net worth calculation as well.  For some reason when it disconnected, the account now shows all my individual loan transactions (normally it says it does not support loan transactions).  By doing so, it converted the original loan amount plus every payment made into a net positive instead of a negative against my net worth.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this behavior with your mortgage account(s) in Simplifi. 

When viewing your connection attempts from the backend for both Dovenmuehle Mortgage and Amerisave Mortgage, it looks like the 101 errors just began to occur as of yesterday. For this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for the issue to resolve itself, so please be sure to let me know if it's still occurring at the beginning of next week. More details on a 101 error can be found here

When it comes to the referenced loan transactions, is the account now considered a manual account? You can determine this by viewing your accounts under Settings>Accounts to see if it's listed under the "Manual Accounts" section. If so, it's most likely that your loan transactions became available once the account became manual, as only connected loan accounts don't support transactions. 

Hopefully this will become resolved as well once the 101 error is no longer occurring and the account(s) is reconnected, however, we can definitely take a closer look at that time if need be. More details on tracking loans in Simplifi can be found here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.