navigation doesn't show up using mac 13" air

stephaniecrocker
edited August 2022 in Report a Bug
I couldn't find the report button on the left nav, then found it was hidden between "watchlist" and "refresh". I would expect on smaller screens, there would be a scrolling function.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @stephaniecrocker,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the left-hand navigation bar on the Simplifi Web App.

Typically, if you're using a smaller screen and all of the navigation options aren't able to be displayed, you should be able to scroll in the menu. When viewing your screenshot, I am seeing a scrollbar to the right of the navigation menu -- are you unable to use the scrollbar? If not, what specifically occurs? 

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I'm using a 13" macbook air (2020 not 2022 model)... 

What I do, in chrome, is press "Cmd -" (hold cmd key and tap minus key a few times to zoom out, you can press Cmd and plus to zoom back in).  The mac screen is high enough resolution you won't lose any details.

As a side effect of the above, if you want to go back to default zoom (100%) the key stroke is Cmd+0 (the number zero).

Alternatively, hover over the left menu and use two-fingers to scroll it up and down.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.