Incorrect balances on manual accounts -- still an issue?

MrGood
MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in Report a Bug
Today, I noticed that one of my manual accounts was not reflecting the balance correctly.  I've seen a couple of threads on this topic previously, though I thought I read that the issue had been resolved.  Not sure if it's associated with the latest version (3.59.0) today.  I don't recall seeing this discrepancy yesterday.  All the transactions on this account are Cleared (i.e., nothing is marked as Pending).

To demonstrate the issue, I've expanded all the months and selected all the transactions to show the correct balance ($1000.01).  However, the overall account balance is showing $719.24, which is incorrect.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're seeing an incorrect balance for your manual account in Simplifi.

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. Also, just in case the Team asks -- are you also seeing the incorrect balance on the Mobile App?

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13280
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @MrGood,

Our Team has requested that you submit feedback through the Simplifi Web App so they can take a look at your logs. You may do so by following these steps:
    1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked and click Send
    Please let me know once done!

-Coach Natalie
  • MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Sent - report created - reference id 338634052188080384

And yes, the balance on the mobile app is showing the same as on the web app.
  • Coach Natalie
    Thank you, @MrGood!

I'll let you know as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this is expected with the 3.64.0 Web Release, so please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing an issue after that time. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Coach Natalie,

3.64.0 indeed fixed the issue.  Thank you to you and the team on this one  :)

• Coach Natalie
    That's awesome, @MrGood!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.