Why do I have multiple transactions?

Options
Evonne
Evonne Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I'm 3 days new to Simplifi. Not sure I missed a step but I am seeing the same transaction showing up multiple times.  Because of this my spending totals (on the dashboard tile) are incorrect. And to complicate things, this error is only appearing on the web browser, not the app on my IPhone. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? I googled and see I'm to check the entry method, which I did, but not sure that is helping since all my transactions are coming directly from my credit union.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Evonne,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing duplicate transactions in Simplifi.

Since it sounds like the issue is only occurring on the Simplifi Web App, I'd suggest signing into Simplifi and taking a look at the account register from a different browser, as well as in incognito mode, to see if the issue persists. If everything looks as expected, it may be an issue with the original browser specifically.

Also, are you using a VPN? If so, I'd suggest disabling it and then singing into Simplifi again to see if doing so helps to clear things up. We also have a Support Article available here that goes over troubleshooting duplicate transactions in Simplifi. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.