How can I fix this error: FDP-105 with PNC Virtual Wallet

rorieleigh
rorieleigh Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
We are unable to connect to PNC - Virtual Wallet at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: FDP-105. Thank you.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rorieleigh & @Shortcake,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're both experiencing difficulties connecting to PNC in Simplifi. 

It looks like we have a known issue regarding PNC Bank returning 105 errors; please be sure to check out our Community Alert and follow it for any updates.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3682/new-8-8-22-pnc-bank-returns-a-105-error/p1?new=1

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

We apologize to anyone receiving a 105 error with PNC Bank in Simplifi.

There is a known issue regarding PNC Bank returning a 105 error. This is due to maintenance on the bank's end, and we currently don't have an ETA on a resolution. The above-referenced Alert can be followed for updates on the known issue. 

We appreciate everyone's patience as the bank performs its maintenance!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Shortcake
    Shortcake Member
    edited August 2022
    I have been receiving the same error with PNC Direct since Friday (8.5.22).
  • More than a week and this is still not resolved? How an I suppose to use a product that can’t connect to a major bank?
  • Could I please ask why this issue has been closed? I am still having the issue and I don't see a way to fix it? Please let us know the resolution. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.