dark mode Spending Plan/Bills title bar sub info in blue under dollar amount very difficult to read

millsmn
millsmn Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Feedback
In dark mode in the spending plan/Bills section, the grey title bar makes the blue color sub information under the total dollar amount to the far right very difficult to read.
Tagged:

Comments

• meoge
    meoge Member ✭✭
    II second this. I was showing my wife how Simplifi worked and neither of us could make out the words.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @millsmn & @meoge,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're both experiencing this issue in Dark Mode.

To clarify, are you referring to the "including ignored" total displayed under the primary total in the Bills section of the Spending Plan?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • meoge
    meoge Member ✭✭
    Yes that is what I'm talking about. The "+ ADD BILL" isn't the easiest to read either, but because it's a larger font I can read it.
  • millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭✭
    Yes that is the one as well as the +Add Bill as @meoge pointed out. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited August 2022
    Hello @meoge & @millsmn,

Thank you for confirming!

I agree -- the font/color is pretty difficult to read in Dark Mode. I did go ahead and get this reported and I'll be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13333
  • Coach Natalie

Hello @meoge & @millsmn,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.77.0 Web Release. Please be sure to let us know if either of you see an issue after that time.

-Coach Natalie

• millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭✭

Thank you for the update Natalie.

• Coach Natalie

@millsmn & @meoge, this is supposed to be fixed, but I'm not seeing much of a difference. What do you both think?

-Coach Natalie

• meoge
    meoge Member ✭✭

It looks pretty much the same as your screenshot above. It does feel like it's changed since I first reported it as it was impossible for me to read then, but now it's better although still not great. I didn't take a screenshot so I can't really compare if mine and yours are different.

• Coach Natalie
    edited June 2023

Thanks, @meoge!

I agree — I think it has improved, but it's still really hard to read. I reopened the ticket and will let you both know as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13333

• Coach Natalie

@meoge, @millsmn, and anyone else experiencing this, it looks like the color has changed —

This looks pretty visible and crisp in my opinion, especially compared to how it used to look when it was blue. Is everyone good with this design change? 😀

-Coach Natalie

• millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭✭

Thanks Natalie. The dark mode color scheme looks much better 😊

• meoge
    meoge Member ✭✭

@Coach Natalie That is a big improvment. Thanks for following up!