Marcus By Goldman Sachs error FDP-105

Options
cfoxcvg
cfoxcvg Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I have yet been able to add this account to simplifi. I have tried a couple times a month for the last 3 months and always get the error FDP-105. 
After the account credentials are entered and receiving the one time code via email or text the system will think for a few seconds then return this error. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @cfoxcvg,

Thanks for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Marcus by Goldman Sachs in Simplifi.

To clarify, is this occurring on an existing account, or when attempting to connect to Marcus by Goldman Sachs for the first time? When viewing your connection history from our end, I'm seeing 185 errors in addition to the 105 error. A 185 error indicates an issue with completing MFA -- are you prompted to perform MFA in Simplifi for this connection? If so, are you able to successfully complete it?

More details on a 185 error can be found here. Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • JC.
    JC. Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same error when trying to connect my Marcus by Goldman Sachs credit card for the first time.  I too insert the account credentials into Simplifi, it then requests the method to receive my MFA code either via email or text.  I select text, get the code, enter it, and then receive the FDP-105 error after a few seconds.  I tried this a few weeks ago upon receiving the notification that Marcus should be working now and the same error occurred then.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @JC.,

Thank you for letting us know that you're also seeing this issue in Simplifi, as well as for confirming the MFA process, although I apologize that you're unable to connect to Marcus by Goldman Sachs.

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. 

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9651853
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @JC.,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

I've received an update from my Team and it looks like the 105 errors may be a known issue with Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Our Service Provider is working with the bank to resolve the matter, however, there is currently no ETA on a resolution.

In the meantime, we have created a Community Alert that can be followed for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3726/new-8-17-22-marcus-by-goldman-sachs-returns-a-105-error/p1?new=1

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.