PNC Bank returns a 105 error (edited)

Options
Scott M
Scott M Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
So, I am still having this problem and I am seeing that others are as well.  I don't understand how this can be posted and then the issue closed!!  Is someone at Simplifi working with PNC to get this issue resolved.  I have only had this product for a little over a week.  If this is the type of support that I will get then I will be cancelling my subscription and will look for something else.  If I can't connect to my bank then this product is useless to me!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello @Scott M,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're being affected by the known issue with PNC Bank.

To clarify, if you're referring to the Alert for PNC Bank (please see here), the issue has not been marked as resolved. When viewing the Alert, the title has "New", meaning that it's a new alert, and the information contained within the Alert states that the 105 error is due to maintenance being performed on the bank's end.

Additionally, the Alert is closed for comments, as it is for informational purposes only. This applies to all Alerts, and is stated at the top of our Current Online Banking Issues category, as well as the other Alert/Product Update areas of the Community:

With that being said, we definitely suggest following the referenced Alert for any updates on the known issue. Once an update or a resolution becomes available, the Alert will be updated accordingly. For more details on following threads here in the Community, please see our FAQ here

We appreciate your patience!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.