Mobile App not working (edited)

Options
John M
John M Member
edited October 2022 in Report a Bug
Hello. I love Simplifi! The iPhone app hasn’t worked for about a week! It just gets hung and frozen on the main page. Website works fine. App does not. I’ve tried to delete and reinstall app multiple times. Still doesn’t work. I’ll struggle thru with website for now
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @John M,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties using the Simplifi Mobile App.

Since a new version was just released for the Mobile App, please check to make sure that you're on the latest release (3.22.4) and update the App if not. If you're still experiencing an issue, please attempt to get a video of the behavior to share with us. Please also provide us with the make, model, and OS of the mobile device experiencing the problem.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • The Jenkins
    Options
    Hello,
    I am having the same issue as John reported last month. I have an iPhone 8 Plus iOS 15.6.1 and app version 3.22.4.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @The Jenkins,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties using the Simplifi Mobile App.

If you have not already done so, I'd suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the Mobile App, while performing a device reboot in between. If the issue persists, we'll need to know specific details of what's occurring, i.e. is it freezing on a certain screen or upon a certain action, how long the issue has been occurring, etc. A video of the behavior would also be wonderful to have.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.