Truist 106 error

Options
lframme
lframme Member
edited September 2022 in Feedback
Very disappointed in the amount of time it is taking to fix the Truist 106 error. This is a major problem in my use of Simplifi. Noting all the problems and comments, it seems like this is more of a beta test app than a finished program. Also, disappointed that there are no updates on the fix. Have you all forgotten about it?
Larry

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @lframme,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Community, although I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing.

Sadly, there's no further update to provide on the Truist Bank issue at this time. This is a known issue and we are actively working with our Service Provider to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I'd suggest following our Community Alert for any updates on the known issue.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3719/new-8-15-22-truist-bank-returns-a-106-error/p1?new=1

Sorry I don't have a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • lframme
    lframme Member
    Options
    i was able to add my Truist accounts through the iPhone Simplifi app. I did not get error when doing this. Could not add through web site, though. Solved my problem. i was also able to add Marcus by Goldman Sachs though the iPhone app.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Glad to hear it, @lframme!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.