Chase and Capital One Biller Connections

Options
btwitchell
btwitchell Member
edited September 2022 in Bills and Income
Just discovered simplifi last night and it is looking like it may meet my needs nicely.

I have connected most of my accounts, including my Chase and Capital One credit cards, so that they download transactions.

However - I would also like to add them as a Biller so my bills show the amount due each month. Although I have successfully done this with CitiBank and Elan Financial Services, whenever I attempt this with Capital One it does not connect. It takes me back to the connect screen with a message "We're working on linking Capital One. We'll let you know if we need anything else." If I click connect again, it does the same thing. I finally have to cancel out of the box.

With Chase, my issue is that I cannot find Chase as a biller. How do I need to search for that?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @btwitchell,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community, although I apologize that you're unable to connect to Capital One and Chase using Bill Connect in Simplifi. 

Sadly, both Capital One and Chase are unsupported Billers. Capital One has never been supported, and Chase has recently disconnected their Bill Pay service, including the ability to connect as a Biller. It's possible that Capital One may become available to connect to in the future, and it's possible that Chase may become available again as well, however, you'll want to track these particular items manually in the meantime. 

Sorry for not having better news!

-Coach Natalie
  • btwitchell
    btwitchell Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I'm guessing that this in on simplifi's end, since both Chase and Capital One work as Billers in Mint?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    No problem, @btwitchell!

I'm honestly not sure if it's the Billers, Simplifi, or both. We use a third-party service provider for Bill Connect, so it may be with them specifically. However, as far as I'm aware, Chase has discontinued Bill Pay across the board. 

I wish I had more info for you!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.