Trying to connect to AssetMark

BS1
BS1 Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Hi     Have tried for two days to connect with  
Now AssetMark Inc

http://www.ewealthmanager.com/

I previously connected successfully a few months ago.  I have reset the connection three times since yesterday and still getting this error after entering the MFA code.

We are unable to connect to Now AssetMark Inc at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: FDP-102

I can log into the web site directly, no problem.

Can you try resetting on your side?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bs1,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Now AssetMark Inc in Simplifi. 

A 102 error typically indicates that the bank is throttling connection traffic, which means that they're limiting the number of successful connections. This could be due to maintenance on the bank's end or something along those lines. With this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for the error to self-resolve. Since it looks like this just started occurring for you as of yesterday, please go ahead and give it a couple of days, and let us know if the issue persists towards the end of the week. More details on a 102 error can be found here

Additionally, you'll want to avoid performing multiple account resets; we advise only using the reset connection option when directed by a Coach, or when absolutely necessary.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

This discussion has been closed.