USAA account needs attention

Options
micwise
micwise Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I'm receiving a message saying my USAA account needs attention and to re-enter my credentials.  When I do I receive the following error.

We are unable to update USAA Federal Savings Bank at this time due to your another conflicting login.
Care Code: QCS-0409
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hello @micwise,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to USAA in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection events from our end, I'm seeing a 103 error, which typically indicates that invalid credentials are being used. With that said, however, since you're seeing the QCS-0409 error, there may be something going on in the backend with a credentials update. Did you recently update your USAA credentials?

At this point, I'd suggest making your USAA account(s) manual by following the steps outlined here, as this will fully disconnect them from the bank. Once done, you'll want to go through the Add Account flow, making sure to carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Simplifi account(s). More details on linking accounts can be found here

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • micwise
    micwise Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, removing and re-adding cleared up the issue.  Not sure why it didn't work just re-authorizing as I used the same credentials.  Thanks for your helpl.
This discussion has been closed.