Spending Plan Boxes Show "Undefined" Transactions when No Transactions are Applied

ramza1011
ramza1011 Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Report a Bug
When you look at the Spending Plan, in the category boxes, if there are no transactions yet applied, you'll see "Undefined transactions" instead of "0" transactions or "No Transactions." (see screenshot below):

Without knowing anything about the codebase for Simplifi, I'd suspect that there's a simple Null Check that's not happening that should be.

Note that this is currently only happening on the Web app. The Android app is properly showing "0 transactions."
Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked... same thing for me.  Mobile app on Android is OK, web app "undefined transactions"
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ramza1011 & @DannyB,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this behavior with Planned Spending on the Simplifi Web App.

It looks like I am also seeing this issue on the Simplifi Web App. I found an existing ticket for it, so I bumped up the priority and made sure the Team is aware that the issue is actively occurring in production. I will post back as soon as an update is received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13624
  • Coach Natalie

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.66.0 Web Release. Please let us know if you're still seeing an issue after that time. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie

The fix for this was moved up to the 3.65.0 Web Release. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.