Yourmortgageonline.com biller connection fails MFA

markb
markb Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Bills and Income
When connecting a recurring bill to the "yourmortgageonline.com" biller it intends to prompt me for how to receive MFA. But the UI reports it like it's asking for a piece of information labeled as "Foreclosure Hotline".  After choosing "mobile" I receive the SMS message as expected but the connection never prompts me for it.  Eventually it times out.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @markb,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to one of your Billers in Simplifi.

When researching this particular connection, I am also seeing something pertaining to the "Foreclosure Hotline" from our end, and I'm thinking that this may be something on our Service Provider's side. With that being said, I have gone ahead and gotten the issue reported to them and will be sure to let you know as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @markb,

It looks like we received a response from our Service Provider stating that they've removed the Biller so you can go ahead and re-add it. You should have also received an email from our Team at Quicken who handles these types of escalations -- I just wanted to follow up with you personally to make sure that you saw the email and were able to give this a try. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • markb
    markb Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Still does not work.  I get prompted for the code to be sent, but after making a choice it just times out the biller connection.  It does not prompt me to enter the code.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

Thank you for getting back to me, although I'm sorry to hear that the trouble persists.

I went ahead and let our Service Provider know that you're still seeing an issue, and I will keep an eye on things and let you know when there's an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

Thank you for your continued patience!

It looks like we've received another update on this issue and our Service Provider has pushed out a fix that they're hoping will resolve this matter for you. Would you mind attempting to connect in Simplifi once again and let me know how it goes?

Much appreciated! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • markb
    markb Member ✭✭
    So, I no longer get the prompt for the second factor at all.  Now it just times out.  It does this regardless of whether I search for and use my Mortgage company specifically (with a longer URL identifying the source) or by using the "YourMortgageOnline" biller directly.

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

Thanks for posting back!

I went ahead and let our Biller Service Provider know what you're now seeing when attempting to connect to this Biller in Simplifi, and I will post back as soon as I see another update.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

Thank you for your continued patience as this is being worked on!

Would you mind giving this another try and letting us know how it goes, please? I am seeing an error of invalid credentials, so be sure to check your credentials with the Biller and update them if needed. 

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @markb,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation. Please be sure to let us know if you're still experiencing an issue!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @markb,

I wanted to let you know that we went ahead and got the escalation closed out. Let us know if we can assist with anything further!

-Coach Natalie
  • markb
    markb Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie!

I apologize for leaving you hanging. Things have been busy and I just haven't had time for trying to engage with this. I did try it again recently when I happened to be in the app and it wasn't working, but I just tried again now and the process went through successfully!  So I think it has been resolved -- or at the very least it works for me.
  • Coach Natalie
    Yay @markb!

Thanks for letting me know. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.