National Grid Bill Connection Issues

Options
otterdillpickle
edited November 2022 in Bills and Income
When I connect my National Grid account, I just see "Connecting National Grid" with a spinning circle on the top right that never ends. The sync is never successful, I've tried many times now. Is this a problem other people are experiencing?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @otterdillpickle,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to National Grid as a Biller in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection attempts with National Grid, it looks like they're currently working on linking to this Biller so everything is in a pending status. With that being said, however, I did go ahead and report what you're seeing to our Biller Service Provider to see if there's anything further that can be done. I'll let you know as soon as I see an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @otterdillpickle,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

We've received an update from our Biller Service Provider stating that National Grid has recently undergone some changes and that users are seeing more success when connecting. With that said, would you mind giving this another try and letting us know how it goes, please?

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @otterdillpickle,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @otterdillpickle,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation. Please be sure to let us know if you're still experiencing an issue!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @otterdillpickle,

I wanted to let you know that we went ahead and got the escalation closed out. Let us know if we can assist with anything further!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.