Is there any way to speed up the interactions with Simplifi?

bdinardo
bdinardo Member
edited December 2022 in Troubleshooting
I find the web version to be extremely slow when connecting with my 2020 MacBook Pro. I have a fast Internet connection at home (500 mbps), and a pretty powerful laptop, but the response of the web page is very sluggish. I am forever getting the message that "This webpage is using significant memory. Closing it may improve the responsiveness of your Mac." Are there any tricks/hints to speed up the responsiveness, short of shutting down the webpage, which obviously won't help me work in Simplifi? Thanks! 
Tagged:

Best Answers

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Did you try a better browser?  I use Chrome on my 2020 MacBook Air (i have 16gb memory, the cheaper model only has 8gb) and it's pretty fast, though syncing takes time but you can use it while syncing.

Rob Wilkens

• bdinardo
    bdinardo Member
    Answer ✓
    I tried Chrome. It was much faster. Thanks!

Answers

• bdinardo
    bdinardo Member
    Is Chrome any different from Safari in terms of speed? I have the latest Safari version that is my go-to web browser.
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not experience the slowness you describe when i use chrome.  The problem is likely  the computer manufacturer's stock browser.  The point of browsers like safari and edge is to download chrome.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not simplifi support, they may have a better answer...

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.