Mobile app achievement notification mostly blank

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in Report a Bug
I just reached Savvy Spender Level 3 (4 months not overspending) but if i tap that notification on phone (from email or app notification) i get:

[edited image to reduce size]

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with notifications on the Simplifi Mobile App.

To clarify, is the issue just occurring on the Simplifi Mobile App? If so, what happens when navigating to the Achievements page directly on the Mobile App (without clicking on a notification)? Also, have you tried clicking on any other notifications to see if the issue is specific to just Achievements, by chance?

If the issue is just occurring on the Mobile App, I'd suggest first signing out and back in to see if doing so helps to clear things up. If the issue persists, I'd next recommend performing a full uninstall/reinstall of the App, while performing a device reboot in between. 

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cleared app data, signed in again, and it is working properly now, i can see the achievement page when tapping the notification 

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.