Recurring Investment Transaction Transfers Do Not Appear in Mobile (edited)

bcrossman
bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in Investments
I have set up a few recurring investment transfers (i.e., monthly transfers from checking or savings to brokerage accounts) and Simplifi now recognizes them, categorizes them correctly, and assigns them to my recurring transfer. (Yay! Thanks for finally adding this feature!)

But I've noticed the transactions only appear on the desktop version, not in the mobile app. Is there a reason  for that? Can it be fixed so that the desktop and mobile app are consistent?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bcrossman,

Thanks for posting regarding Investment Transaction Transfers on the Mobile App!

Unfortunately, Investment Transactions have not quite made their way to the Simplifi Mobile App and are currently only available on the Web App; our Support Article here outlines this. Additionally, for those of us who do currently have Investment Transactions on the Mobile App (which includes some Simplifi employees), there is a bug with performing Transfers to/from investment accounts. 

With that said, until the bug is resolved, and until Investment Transactions make their way to the Mobile App, the functionality will only exist on the Web App. In the meantime, please be sure to follow our Updates From the Product Team category, as we will announce when Investment Transactions are available to Early Access users on the Mobile App. 

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.