Optum Bank HSA FDP-106 error

Options
jlfrancke
jlfrancke Member
My Optum Bank HSA stopped updating over a week ago. I have now attempted to disconnect and add the account again. I am getting blocked by an FDP-106 error. I have confirmed I can log in directly to the bank with no issue and have tried all three available Optum Bank options in Simplifi and all show the same error. I have also attempted to update my password directly with Optum and am still running into the error. Is this a known issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @jlfrancke,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Optum Bank in Simplifi.

To clarify, have you gone through the 'reset connection' option for the financial institution under the Settings>Accounts menu? If not, please go ahead and do so by following the steps listed here.

If the issue persists, you'll next want to make the account manual by following the steps listed here. Once you see the account listed under "Manual Accounts" in the Settings>Accounts menu, you'll want to reconnect to the bank through the Add Account flow by following the steps listed here, while being sure to carefully link the account(s) found to the existing account(s) in Simplifi by following the steps listed here

Also, I'd suggest attempting to connect to some of the other options listed for Optum in Simplifi. In addition to "Optum Bank", there is also "Optum Financial (Previously ConnectYourCare)", as well as "OptumHealth Bank - HSA".

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • jlfrancke
    Options
    The issue resolved on its own. 
This discussion has been closed.