• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thank you, @SRC54!

I'll be back in touch as soon as an update becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

I've received an update from my Team stating that they believe this behavior has been resolved, however, if you're still seeing it, they need new examples.

With that said, is the issue still occurring for you? If so, please provide us with a couple of fresh examples like before with the Date, Payee, and Amount of the transactions, as well as what specifically occurred with each example. 

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie

OK, I'll keep an eye on it.  I will stop entering a manual transaction and merging when the transaction has already been downloaded.  I will just split the downloaded transaction to see if it sticks.  :smiley:

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
    MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

• Coach Natalie
    Perfect, @SRC54 -- thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

It's been a few weeks, so I wanted to reach back out to see if you've come across any new examples, by chance. If not, I'm wondering if we can close the ticket since the issue doesn't seem to be occurring, and then reopen it at a later time if the issue ends up popping back up. 

Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie A transaction last week that downloaded first and then I split lost the splits when it finalized.  So it isn't fixed completely.  I am keeping an eye on it.

Steve

• Coach Natalie
    Thank you, @SRC54!

Please make sure to grab these examples as they occur with as much detail as possible, as this will allow our Product Team to continue working on the issue.

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @SRC54,

Since we haven't been able to obtain proof that this issue is still occurring, I went ahead and closed out the ticket. Let us know if the issue pops back up, though, and we can reopen accordingly. If it does occur again, we will need fresh examples and logs from you. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie

That's fine.  I just wish Simplifi would not delete pending transactions I've created or split.  In Amazon Visa, a transaction with splits I entered disappeared because it took too long to post.  It was downloaded.  I split it several ways, and then because Amazon has reverted to taking a long time to ship, the pending transaction got deleted.  I had to recreate it and look up the splits again, and of course then it finally posted.

I don't think I am the only one who makes a weekly order to Amazon with a sundry list of items.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.