Flagstar Connection Error FDP-108

JLittle
JLittle Member
Has anyone resolved the connection issue with Flagstar bank?  I see a few posts, but all are closed.  I still cannot connect and get the error FDP-108.  There is nothing to do when I log into my Flagstar account (both in the app and online).  Please help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @JLittle,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Flagstar Bank in Simplifi.

As it sounds like you're aware, a 108 error indicates that there's some form of action that needs to be taken on the bank's end. This could be as simple as a notification that needs to be acknowledged, or even a prompt to update your security questions, etc. Since you're not seeing anything when signing in on the bank's website or mobile app, we suggest signing in from a different browser or in incognito mode to see if anything pops up.

If the issue persists, please let us know whether you're normally prompted to perform MFA when signing in on the bank's website. If so, are you also prompted for MFA when connecting in Simplifi? If you're not prompted for MFA when signing in on the bank's website from your normal browser, we suggest also checking this from a different browser or in incognito mode to see if you are then prompted. 

Please also let us know whether the issue is occurring when attempting to connect to Flagstar Bank for the first time, or if you're seeing it on an existing account. You may find more details on a 108 error here

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JLittle,

Hey, just to reassure you, I have a Flagstar Checking account as well as a Flagstar Savings account and both are synced with Simplfi so I know it can be done!  The Checking Account has been working properly since March 2022.  As for the Savings Account, I don't have a confirmation that it's working, yet - having just created and connected it today.  I'll know for sure after my test transaction clears on 11/29/2022.

This post (click here) is the critical one for me where I first got my Flagstar Checking Account connected.  The important thing for me was to use this option when Adding the New Account...

Hope this helps...or at least gives you hope.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.