New features

Options
Seeker7
Seeker7 Member
edited December 2022 in Feedback
I really like what I am seeing in the PERFORMANCE Beta displays!  I'm a visual person, so I love being able to see the Return charts as well as the speed at which the displays update as different accounts are checked on and off.  You're definitely on the right track.

A couple of suggestions: Although the PERFORMANCE page is more about the Return percentages it would still be nice to see a total Portfolio value, too.  Maybe show the Current Balance and Change in Balance next to the 30 day Performance percentage?  It's on the Balances Tab, so would just have to be copied.  This could save a lot of flipping back and forth between tabs!

Also I would really like to see Cash Accounts as an Option that could also be turned on and off.  As interest rates start to rise there is beginning to be some return on Cash and it is still part of an overall portfolio and contributes to its total value.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next updates!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Seeker7,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community!

For your first suggestion, I'd recommend creating an Idea post to request this feature so that other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/998/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

For your second suggestion, are you referring to adding a "Cash" account type as requested here? Or are you looking for something more along the lines of what's been requested here? If either of those cover what you're looking for, I'd definitely suggest adding your vote and feedback. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.