My PayPal Credit account no longer syncs correctly (edited)

Phogramity
Phogramity Member ✭✭

Are there any updates to the ongoing PayPal issue?

This is my original discussion post: My PayPal Credit account no longer syncs correctly

There have been no updates to this updated post since 4/28: PayPal Credit Card Accounts missing transactions

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @Phogramity,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

The missing transactions issue with PayPal Credit Card accounts is still ongoing, unfortunately. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update/resolve the Alert accordingly, so please be sure to continue following along there.

We appreciate your patience!

-Coach Natalie

• shuruev
    shuruev Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023

This PayPal sync mess is a joke. Not sure on which side (PayPal or Simplifi) the issue is, but the reality is we didn't have more than a 3-4 months straight where this card would sync with no issues. This is SO frustrating that it makes me think I either need to stop Simplifi and find a software that can sync PayPal well, or to stop using PayPal card because of that!!!

Haven't decided yet which one to choose 😂

• macallik
    macallik Member
    edited June 2023

I am I was a paying member but I canceled my annual subscription after this experience. It's only $3/mo so it's not even worth arguing about a reimbursement for a lack of services provided, but the inability to manage expectations was a deal-breaker for me.

Instead of paying simplifi for a frustrating experience (while they also harvest my financial data), I'm likely going to go the self-hosted route and check out [removed]. Privacy-focused, allows for log-in access and if something breaks, I can just manually upload CSVs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Going to disconnect all of my connections so that simplifi can't make money off of my data in perpetuity.

This discussion has been closed.