Issue with Knoxville TVA Credit Union FDP-102

chagler4
chagler4 Member

Please help. I have not been able to connect for three days now. I'm getting the error FDP-102. I see from previous posts it's a connectivity issue with traffic on the site but it's happening all day long. Morning, day, evening, night. This happens on a very regular basis. If we can't keep a steady connection, then I'll have to seek another budget app provider.

I've already disconnected and attempted to reconnect many times.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @chagler4,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Knoxville TVA Credit Union in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm seeing that you were receiving a 101 error as of the 17th, and the error changed to a 102 as of yesterday. These particular errors indicate that the bank is temporarily throttling connection traffic, which could be due to them performing maintenance or making some sort of change on their servers. These errors do usually self-resolve, so let's allow a couple more days to see if the issue clears up or if you continue to receive the 102 error. More details on 101 and 102 errors can be found here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie this issue is still happening this morning. Please advise.

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

looking for an update. Still having this problem this morning.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

Thank you for allowing the allotted time to pass, although I'm sorry to hear that the trouble persists.

If you have not already done so, please go ahead and reset the connection for the financial institution by following the steps outlined here. If the issue persists, please provide the name of the account(s) in question as it appears in Simplifi, and I'd be happy to get this escalated.

-Coach Natalie

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie I reset the connection over a week ago. Every time I try to re-add the account, I get this error. I was getting the FDP-101 prior to the reset and then FDP-102 after the reset. I need this fixed if I'm going to continue to use the service. This was my whole purpose of purchasing.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

Thanks for confirming!

Please provide the name of the account(s) in question as it appears in Simplifi, and I'd be happy to get this escalated.

-Coach Natalie

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie Best Checking Package at Knoxville TVA Emp CU

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

Thanks for providing the requested information!

I was able to locate the account under a different but similar name, as well as 2 other accounts that weren't listed here. I did go ahead and get this issue escalated for all of the accounts and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10206204

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie Thank you for helping! Let me know when the problem has been fixed as I did try this morning and still got the same error.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

I've received an update on the escalation and it sounds like they may need to schedule a session with you. While I work on that from our end, what is your general availability?

-Coach Natalie

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

I am having the same issue with the same bank, Knoxville TVA. I'm new with Simplifi but have been able to add all other accounts but this one.

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie I'm available anytime to get this issue fixed. Please email me and I can provide my contact number.

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

Thank you Natalie. I have sent you an email.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

Thank you for confirming!

I have requested the debugging session and provided your contact info, as well as your availability. I used the phone number that's on file, so if this differs from your preferred contact number, please send me a DM with the preferred number and I'll update the ticket. However, they will most likely be contacting you via email, so be sure to keep an eye out for an email that includes a date and time for the session.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie

CTP-6647

• Coach Natalie

Hello @D_Debuty,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also receiving a 102 error with Knoxville TVA Emp CU in Simplifi.

I was able to confirm the error from our end and have gone ahead and gotten it escalated. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10210465

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

No one has reached out. Above you mentioned that you are available to fix this and that you would provide a contact #. Can we connect? I need this fixed asap if I am going to continue using this software.

Thank you!

• Coach Natalie

Hello @D_Debuty,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

I received an update on the escalation stating that this is a known issue and there is currently no ETA on a resolution. We went ahead and put up a Community Alert that can be followed for updates:

Additionally, to clarify, the message above regarding a debugging session was directed to @chagler4. No one will be reaching out to you, @D_Debuty; instead, you will want to follow the Alert.

@chagler4 — Although you will also want to follow the Alert for updates, please also pursue the debugging session. Since this was requested by our Service Provider, they may need assistance in debugging, and your help may get the issue resolved faster.

Let me know if either of you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

How do you pursue the debugging session?

@chagler4 did the resolve this for you yet?

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie I haven't gotten any emails to set up this session. Please advise. Thanks!

@D_Debuty no I haven't seen anything yet sadly

• Coach Natalie
    edited May 2023

Hello @D_Debuty,

Thanks for the inquiry!

Since a debugging session wasn't requested of you, you won't be able to pursue one. Instead, you'll want to follow the above-referenced Alert for updates on the known issue.

@chagler4, it doesn't look like the ticket I submitted has been updated with any additional info as of yet. You will want to allow some time, as there are multiple parties involved in the debugging session. However, please let me know if you still haven't received anything by the end of the week and I'll give the ticket a bump.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

Natalie,

Until this is resolved will I be reimbursed since I can’t properly use this software due to my bank not connecting. I just signed up and now I can’t use this software.

As far debugging, I don’t know what that is to have even requested one.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @D_Debuty,

Since it looks like you purchased Simplifi for a year, the only thing we can offer is to add some time to your Subscription. So, if you'd like to reach back out when this issue is resolved and request that the lost time be added, we can certainly accommodate that for you. Otherwise, our Support Article here has more info on canceling and getting a refund for Simplifi.

-Coach Natalie

• Ed F
    Ed F Member

Can you please add me to this list of customers needing support with TVA? We tried everything including deleting and readding the account without success.

• Coach Natalie

Hello @Ed F,

Thanks for posting to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties connecting to Knoxville TVA in Simplifi.

Since the 102 error with Knoxville TVA Emp CU is a known issue, you'll want to follow the Alert for updates. Once the Alert is marked as resolved, you'll be able to connect your accounts in Simplifi.

We appreciate your patience!

-Coach Natalie

• D_Debuty
    D_Debuty Member

still not fixed. Please update when this will be resolved

• chagler4
    chagler4 Member

@Coach Natalie I have been in contact with several members on the IT team and no one will respond to my emails. I want a refund in full. This has been going on now for almost two months. I can no longer wait. I needed the service and I'm going to take my funds to another more stable company with a better IT team who can actually keep their banking systems connected. Thanks!

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

I apologize that you haven't heard back and for the frustration.

It looks like you're well outside of the 30-day refund period, so we won't be able to provide a refund. If you'd like to continue using Simplifi, we can always add a couple of months to your Subscription to help make up for the issue with your bank. I can also reach out on the ticket and request an update for you.

When it comes to the issue with the bank, there's not a whole lot further that can be done from our end. Our Service Provider has it listed as a known issue, and they are actively working with the bank to resolve it. The issue may also be on the bank's end, and you might consider contacting them directly to help make them aware of the impact.

Sorry for not having a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

Hello @chagler4,

It looks like our Product Team never heard back from you on the debugging session, so we went ahead and got the ticket closed out. The issue should be resolved now, however, so can you try reconnecting your accounts and letting us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• prestonjr23
    prestonjr23 Member
    edited July 2023

I am getting a issue FDP-102. Can this ticket be reopened and I would be happy to have a debugging session. I just recently signed up and the connection was working up until the other day when this ticket said it was resolved and closed then the connection stopped and now I have this issue. Great product when it's working but very frustrating when it's not

• This issue still exists. I continue to get the same error code.

This discussion has been closed.