Adding fractional crypto or stock shares using the mobile app?

Bob1
Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in Investments
When using the mobile app on Android, I am unable to manually add fractional shares to offline accounts I manage myself. I'm just wondering if this is by design? I need to login in through the browser to be able to do so which is inconvenient at times. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2021
    Hello @Bob1,

Thanks so much for taking the time to report this to the Community!

I was able to replicate this behavior on the Mobile App and have gone ahead and gotten it reported to our Product Team. I will be sure to post back as soon as an update becomes available! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-9590
  • Bob1
    Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for looking into this. Much appreciated!
  • Bob1
    Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd bump this up to see if there was any update? I'm still only able to do fractional shares on the web app. Thanks!
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Bob1,

Thanks for reaching out, although I apologize that there's still no update to provide on the escalation. I did go ahead and request an update on the Ticket, however, it's likely that there's nothing to provide at this time. 

Sorry I don't have a better answer, but I will definitely be sure to post back as soon as I hear back from the Team! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Bob1,

We appreciate your patience as this is being worked on, and I apologize for the long wait!

Great news -- a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.23.0 Mobile Release. It looks like they're replacing the keyboard on the Mobile App with one that includes a decimal. 

Let us know if you see any issues after that time!

-Coach Natalie
  • Bob1
    Bob1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Oh great news. I'll definitely check for it when I see the update. Thank you!
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @bob1,

Sadly, the fix for this got pushed out to the 3.24.0 Mobile Release. Sorry about that! I'll keep you posted on any further updates. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.