Transactions not downloading from Wells Fargo again

System
System Administrator admin
edited February 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts
This discussion was created from comments split from: Continuous Issues with WF not updating pending transactions.
Tagged:

Comments

• My pending transactions stoped again. Here my pending on line on WF that is missing on the APP and on computer:

02/28/22PURCHASE Dixie Divers Deerfield Bea FL CARD2249$36.58

02/28/22PURCHASE AMAZON.COM A SEATTLE WA CARD2249$35.63
    02/28/22PURCHASE Melaleuca Or 800-2823000 ID CARD2249$135.21

02/28/22PURCHASE MILAM'S MARK SUNNY ISLES B FL CARD2249$7.02
    02/28/22PURCHASE RICE ASIAN H SUNNY ISLES B FL CARD2249$23.76
  • Good evening, I still having the same issue. 5 pendings on line on WF that not showing on line or on the app.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for reporting this and for providing examples, although I apologize that your Wells Fargo transactions aren't downloading properly once again.

To clarify, are you only seeing the issue with pending transactions, or are cleared transactions also not downloading from Wells Fargo? I can totally use the examples that you provided above to escalate this, but I do need to know the name of the Wells Fargo account that's missing the transactions, as it appears in Simplifi.

Also, is this impacting the balance displayed in Simplifi? If so, what is the current balance displayed in Simplifi, and what is the current balance displayed on Wells Fargo's website?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Only pending transaction having issue. After its cleared on line it show up. 
    The Balance is "Current posted balance" not the available balance.

Account name: EVERYDAY CHECKING
    Some pending from today not showing on line or on APP

03/01/22

ZELLE FROM SHARK PLUMBING AND SERVICES INC ON 0

03/01/22

PURCHASE THE HOME DEP POMPANO BEACH FL CARD2249

03/01/22

PURCHASE EL TROPICO C NORTH MIAMI B FL CARD2249

03/01/22

PURCHASE GOOGLE *Goog 855-836-3987 CA CARD2249

03/01/22

PURCHASE U-HAUL STORA N MIAMI BEACH FL CARD2249

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for confirming the account name and balance, as well as for providing additional examples!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-3483
  • Good evening, Any news on that? I still having problem on my pendings.
  • Coach Natalie
    No update as of yet @Bruno Pereira. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I see one! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Hello Coach Natalie,

It's getting worse! Now my transactions having different date from my Account On Simplifi showing on line the date 03/09/2022

3/8/2022 SAVE AS YOU GO TRANSFER DEBIT TO XXXXXXXXXXX2455
    3/8/2022 TJX REWARDS PAYMENT 220307 5 
    3/8/2022 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/08 THE HOME DEPOT #0204 BOCA RATON FL  CARD 2249
    3/8/2022 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/07 AMZN Mktp US*1W3FJ Amzn.com/bill WA  CARD 2249

It's very frustrating, it is taking so long.

Bruno Pereira

• Ccorock
    Ccorock Member ✭✭
    @Coach Natalie This is confirmed happening on my account as well. No pending and date differences between account and simplifi ledgers. Fix it.
    If only Simplifi would work a week straight. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited March 2022
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for reaching back out, although I apologize for the delay and I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a new issue with your Wells Fargo transactions.

For the transactions in question, have you been able to compare them to your actual bank statement, by chance? If not, I would definitely suggest doing so once it becomes available. If you're still seeing that the date in Simplifi (including the date displayed for the "Appears on your statement as..." info) doesn't match what's on the actual bank statement, please let me know and provide screenshots of the transactions in Simplifi with the "Appears on your statement as..." info, as well as a screenshot of the bank statement showing that the transactions have a different date.

If you prefer to share this information privately, you are more than welcome to DM it to me here in the Community, or I can email you a link to our Secure File Exchange. 

@Ccorock -- Luckily, the issue with pending transactions not downloading from Wells Fargo was never identified as a widespread issue. With that being said, you may consider providing the previously requested information (available here) so that we can escalate this issue on your behalf. Without escalating it, it's possible that the issue may never be resolved for you, unfortunately. 

Additionally, for the issue with the dates of your transactions not matching, please also compare the transactions in Simplifi to your bank statement once it becomes available and let us know if the dates don't match at that time. If this is the case, we would also need to see screenshots so that we can compare what's in Simplifi to your actual bank statement, and, as mentioned above, you can DM these to me, or I can email you a link to our Secure File Exchange.

Thanks in advance! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Ccorock
    Ccorock Member ✭✭
    @Coach Natalie its probably not a widespread issue yet because no one has the patience to use this broken program. Im not sharing my banking info with you. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for providing the requested information for the issue with your Wells Fargo transaction dates.

I have gone ahead and added your information to an existing Ticket for the same issue and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

CTP-3503
  • Ccorock
    Ccorock Member ✭✭
    @Coach Natalie Looks like I'm getting 'Pending' transactions from Wells Fargo again. 
  • Coach Natalie
    That's great @Ccorock -- thanks for letting me know! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • cmcahrenjr
    cmcahrenjr Member
    Oddly enough, my Wells Fargo pending transactions stopped downloading on March 21st
  • JMP
    JMP Member ✭✭
    I noted the same issue with Wells Fargo pending transactions on March 22nd.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @cmcahrenjr & @JMP,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're both also seeing an issue with pending transactions not downloading from Wells Fargo. 

I'd be happy to add this information to the existing Ticket for this issue, however, I do need to gather a few more details from you first. Please provide the name of the account that's missing the transactions, as it appears in Simplifi. We'd also need a couple of example transactions that are missing with the Date, Payee, and Amount. Also, is the issue impacting the balance displayed in Simplifi for the account(s) at all?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Ccorock
    Ccorock Member ✭✭
    @Coach Natalie I'm not interested in sharing my banking info. But just wanted you to know pending transactions are not showing up again. I can tell you the pending transactions don't effect the balances. It's as if the transactions don't exist until they've been cleared.  
  • Ccorock
    Ccorock Member ✭✭
    At this point I'm considering just changing banks. Then you won't have to hear from me again. lolz.
  • Hello Coach Natalie, my issues still going on. More than a month to find a solution. I will not change my banks! Will change this app soon if it's not work.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

I apologize for the frustration.

Sadly, both issues that we reported for you regarding Wells Fargo are still being worked on and there's no update to provide at this time. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I hear back -- hopefully it's not too much longer! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for your patience as these issues are being worked on!

I've received an update from my Team regarding the issue with transaction dates not matching your bank statement stating that the issue should now be resolved -- would you mind taking a look in Simplifi and confirming, please? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    edited April 2022
    Hello again @Bruno Pereira,

Were you able to take a look at this by chance? Please let me know! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Same problem. 1 day advanced and not show pending!
  • Coach Natalie
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thanks for posting back!

To clarify, the issue that was resolved was regarding transaction dates; the issue with pending transactions not downloading is still ongoing. With that being said, can you confirm whether the issue with your Wells Fargo transaction dates not matching your bank statement has been resolved, please? 

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • Will send some print screen for you today.
    Still having the both issues.
  • Coach Natalie
    Thanks for confirming, @Bruno Pereira, although I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. 

I went ahead and reopened the Ticket and let my Team know what's going on and that you'd be providing some fresh screenshots later on today. I'll let you know if they request any further info from you as well. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Bruno Pereira,

Were you able to get those fresh screenshots showing the transaction date issue, by chance? Thanks!

-Coach Natalie
  • papermuffins
    papermuffins Member ✭✭✭
    Having the same problem. Would love an ETA for this. WF connections were broken about a month ago for 10 days. Really frustrating having so many issues with WF & Simplify.
  • Coach Natalie
    edited May 2022
    Hello @Bruno Pereira,

Thank you for your continued patience!

Sadly, for the issue with pending transactions not downloading, we've received confirmation that Wells Fargo has decided to opt out of pending transaction downloads. With that being said, Wells Fargo customers will no longer see pending transactions download into Simplifi. Sorry I don't have better news!

I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I have an update on the issue with the transaction dates. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.