All Transactions Filter - Not Working on Mobile App for "Uncategorized" (edited)

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug
Greetings,

Wanted to report a bug on the Mobile App.

On the Desktop App (Chrome Windows 10), when I set the filter to ONLY include "Uncategorized" transactions, it works properly.

However, when I set the same exact filter on the Mobile App (replicated on two separate iOS devices), it returns a long list of transactions that DO NOT have any uncategorized lines.  The only thing that I can find that's similar between all the various transactions is that they all have Splits.  Beyond that, there doesn't seem to be any unifying factors.

Thanks for looking into this.
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks so much for reporting this!

I am, sadly, also seeing this issue on the Mobile App. I went ahead and got it reported and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-12479
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Flopbot,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.20.0 Mobile Release. Please be sure to let me know if you continue to see an issue after that time!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Coach Natalie!  Your very good at following up with us here in the community whenever possible.

I had completely forgotten about this bug report…until the next time I randomly came across it.  Good to know it’s being fixed.
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hey again @Flopbot!

It looks like the fix for this issue has been pushed to the 3.21.0 Mobile Release.

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Flopbot,

The fix has now been pushed to the 3.22.0 Mobile Release.

Thank you for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Flopbot,

Sadly, the fix for this has been pushed to the 3.23.0 Mobile Release. I'll be sure to keep you updated on any changes. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Flopbot,

Unfortunately, it looks like the team removed the 3.23.0 fix version from the ticket for this issue. I'll let you know as soon as a new one is added, though! 

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll note that the Android version filters by category as described here seem to work just fine, this problem might be limited to IOS or be fixed already (?).

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for your continued patience!

It looks like a fix for this issue is now expected with the 4.0.0 Mobile Release. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, my android filters work perfectly after a mobile update recently. 
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I confirm that it’s still a problem on IOS with mobile version 3.28.  Looking forward to the fix in 4.0.0.
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie

Hey @Flopbot!

This should be fixed with version 4.0.0 on the Mobile App. Let us know if this is not the case when you get the update, please! 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to 4.0.0!

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.