Simplifi 1-2-3... Didn't Call

Options
smccdrummer
smccdrummer Member
edited February 12 in Feedback

I was supposed to get a call to discuss how to utilize Simplifi at 10am CST today (1/12). From 9:56am til 10:11am, I sat at my desk, AirPods in, Simplifi pulled up, and ready to talk and learn. I get a notification at 10:16 on my phone that I had a voicemail from Palo Alto, and it turns out to be William from Simplifi, saying he didn't get an answer when he called, and said he would try one more time.

It's now 10:30, and I've received no call yet again. I'm aggravated. Either actually call me, or leave me a number to call. I'm paying for your software, and I have questions. I try the chat, and no one chats back except the AI. I beginning to regret signing up. I am a Mint orphan, and read that this was the best solution for budgeting, but now I'm beginning to think those reviews were paid for.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@smccdrummer, thanks for reaching out to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that this happened!

I've forwarded this along to the appropriate parties and it sounds like the agent tried to call twice and there was no answer. They're giving it another try, though, so please be on the lookout.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.