Feedback regarding known issues (edited)

Options
jdgustavus
jdgustavus Member
edited February 29 in Feedback

I have been a software development manager for a company with a retail website like this one. Industry standards dictate that you give multiple updates on an outage affecting your customers. When we had issues like this, it was typically because we missed a request for a change by the third party, or we made a change that broke the system. If it is the latter, then you should roll back the software to a prior version. Either way, you should be giving multiple updates a day; not giving any updates for over a 24-hour period is unacceptable. If this is your attitude towards your customer, I am not sure you are the right software for me. This is in regards to

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jdgustavus

There are 4,500+ banks in the US. Not that all of them are supported by Simplifi, obviously, but just saying there’s no possible way for Simplifi to keep up your expected update schedule short of charging 10x’s what they do for their product and putting all of it towards community coaches.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jdgustavus, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

To clarify, we provide updates on known issues when there is new information to provide. At the time of your posting, there was nothing new for the referenced Alert. With that, however, this particular known issue should now be resolved.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.