When will there be Project Cash Flow reports that are inclusive of planned spending?

Options
jaholden123
jaholden123 Member
edited March 8 in Feedback

With this tool it is impossible to get an accurate idea of projected cash flow because the reports are only inclusive of the recurring items, therefore when I run a report, any projection will be wrong by hundreds or thousands depending on the planned spending item totals. Because of this I basically have to create my own spreadsheet to project it properly. I would like to see the options of either using a simple projection that uses an "even spread" of the planned spending items, or something even more useful that could project it based on historical spending of the planned spending items if there is any history for a given item.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

As a user, I follow feature requests that I want to see implemented. The feature above has already been requested and you can bookmark the request. The timeline for implementation is not known.

I charge most expenses to credit cards and a checking account. I project my own cash flow by updating the monthly reminder amounts for the credit card monthly transfer payments with the appropriate statement amounts and I also account for my recurring expenses in the checking account (example rent) as recurring bills. This gives me an estimate of cash flow for the month.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Answers

This discussion has been closed.