Meaningful Bill Notifications Needed

Options
iakoubtchik
iakoubtchik Member
edited March 7 in Feedback

The "Upcoming bills" notification should to be expanded further. Currently, I'll receive a single push notification telling me I have X number of bills upcoming. Clicking on the notification brings me to the standard Bills & Payments section without even highlighting the referenced X number of upcoming bills.

My suggestion is to expand this feature by providing a separate notification for each Bill. Clicking on said notification would open the actual bill. An additional setting can be created to show bill notifications X number of days prior to due date. The same should be replicated for past due bills, a separate notification for each past due bill.

For reference, I'm fairly new to Simplifi, recently migrated from Prism which is closing. I'm attaching a screenshot of example notifications being suggested. Thank you!!

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think I'd support a notification for every transaction. Seems unnecessarily spammy to me. But I love the idea of clicking on the notification and being presented with a filtered list of what it's referencing!

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• iakoubtchik
    iakoubtchik Member
    edited February 2
    Options

It's not a notification for every transaction. The suggestion is for Bill Reminders (due) and Past Due reminders ONLY. Any user can choose to turn on and off email and push notifications. Without this expanded bill notification feature, users literally need to open the app daily and manually look through a long list of Bills & Payments.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bill due and past due was what i meant by every day.

Users only need to open the app once a week to look through a short (for most users) list of transactions.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd only want this if I could choose which bills it should remind me for. Many of my bills are on autopay and I don't need a notification (I'll notice if they are a few days past due) but a small number of them are not autopaid and it would be useful to have a reminder for those a day or two before their due date.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@iakoubtchik, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

I found some existing requests that sound like what you're looking for:

If so, please be sure to add your vote and feedback, and then follow them for updates.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.