Credit Card transactions missing

rjbaumgart
rjbaumgart Member
edited September 26 in Troubleshooting

all my credit card transactions are now missing on my dashboard and recent transactions tab.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @rjbaumgart,

Thanks for letting us know! To clarify, could you let us know if this is affecting a specific account or all of your accounts? Is this affecting a single financial institution or multiple? Can you supply a screenshot showing the issue?

Thanks, and let us know!

-Coach Jon

• after this mornings update, all of my credit card transactions are missing from my recent transactions list. And in other reports.

• Coach Jon

Hello @rjbaumgart,

If you could please clarify the above information I requested that would help us determine what the next step should be.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Hi @Coach Jon,

It is affecting all of my credit card transactions for multiple institutions. It has all of my August transactions but nothing for September except for the transactions where I am paying our credit card from our bank account.

• Further, everything was fine yesterday before the update I received on my iPhone.

• I also tried disconnecting and reconnecting to each bank and that didn't fix it. I also use Quicken classic and have been testing simplifi but my classic file is having no issues with downloading the transactions with my one step update.

• Coach Jon

Thanks for the reply @rjbaumgart,

The first thing I would suggest is to try the troubleshooting steps available in this help article: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3412682-troubleshooting-missing-transactions

After going through those steps, and verifying that the issue still exists afterward for you, I would suggest resetting your account connections for the affected accounts.

If that does not work, please provide the following information. You may feel free to send this information via direct message:

• The name of the account the transactions are missing from, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    • The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that are currently missing in Quicken Simplifi.
    • A screenshot of the example transactions from the bank's website.
    • A screenshot of the corresponding register in Quicken Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing.
    • Confirm whether the missing transactions are impacting the balance in Quicken Simplifi or not.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Sent you a message.

• Coach Jon

Thanks @rjbaumgart,

I received your message. In this case, be sure to send the previously requested information when you can.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• I did, did you not get the attachments?

• Coach Jon

Hello @rjbaumgart,

I did get the attachments you sent via DM. However, not all the requested information was received. We still need a screenshot of the example transactions from the bank's website, and I am also unsure what specific account the screenshots are referencing in Quicken Simplifi. You will generally want to include the account name in the screenshot showing the register with the missing transactions.

I hope this information helps!

-Coach Jon