Investor360 linked account not working FDP-101 error (edited)

Options
cocofly515
cocofly515 Member
edited December 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

I'm receiving an error message when trying to link an Investor360 account. Google links to an August discussion on this topic, but says permission denied when trying to view it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cocofly515, thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Investor360 in Quicken Simplifi. When viewing your connection attempts from our end, it looks like you're receiving a 101 error; a 101 error indicates that the bank is temporarily blocking connection traffic. For this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for it to self-resolve. I'm only seeing attempts from yesterday — have you tried the connection again today? Also, is the error occurring on an existing account, or is this your first time attempting to connect to Investor360?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Atm111
    Atm111 Member
    Options

I’m new to Simplifi and I’ve also had issues connecting to investor360 over the last several days with the 101 error.

I’ve also experienced the 105 and 189 errors with 2 other sources.

• bv1
    Options

I keep getting the following error attempting to authenticate Simplifi to Investor360:

We are unable to connect to Investor 360 at this time.

Care Code: FDP-101

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone! It looks like the 101 error with Investor 360 is a known issue. We went ahead and got an alert up, so please be sure to follow it for updates.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.