Communication on requests for adding new financial institutions.

Options
sclary
sclary Member
edited March 4 in Feedback

When you ask to have accounts added it would be nice to have an email back saying—"in progress", "now working", or "unable to add". I have tried add Folio Investments, Ellevest, and New York State Teachers Retirement with no luck. Folio error says I have already added all my accounts asscociated with this institution. (I did a manual add, but I am not receiving updated information. Ellevest has not been added. NYS Teachers Retirement gives a 102 error code. I was able to access Folio and Ellevest on Mint. Thanks for any support…

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@sclary, thanks for reaching out!

Aside from Ellevest, it sounds like you're experiencing some connectivity trouble that needs the be looked at. To do so, I'd suggest creating a separate post to report and outline each individual bank and issue so we can do some troubleshooting with you.

For Ellevest, as mentioned here, they appear to not currently be supported:

Although I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to add support for them, the best way to go about requesting a bank would be to submit a Missing Financial Institution Request in accordance with our guidelines here:

This type of request allows us to keep you updated with any news if/when it becomes available. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• sclary
    Options

Thanks for your support and feedback Natalie. I did a request to add Ellevest. I also requested (about 3 weeks ago) to have NYS teacher retirement and Folio connectivity looked at by your team, but I am unsure of the status of these fixes. Should I request another look?…thanks…Shane

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@sclary, if you submitted the missing bank request to either Chat/Phone Support or by sending a request from within Quicken Simplifi, we won't have any way to update you on that. If you want something to follow that can be updated for your Ellevest request, you'd want to submit it as an Idea post here in the Community. Totally up to you, though!

For the reported bank issues with New York State Teachers Retirement and Folio, if you already reported these to Chat/Phone Support, you'd want to wait to hear back from the original agent you worked with. They'll be back in touch as soon as they have an update for you. You are also very welcome to return to your original chat with them, which should be under "Messages" in the Help Center, to request an update on the escalations.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• gmb
    gmb Member
    Options

Hi there, I'd like to add in that I'm also unable to add Ellevest and that I've requested it in the app. Kind of frustrating!

This discussion has been closed.