Connecting to Ellevest?

Options
cgnash
cgnash Member

Hello! I (probably like many) am a new member after Mint dropped the news they're shutting down. I'm really liking Simplifi but noticed I'm unable to connect my Ellevest account. Has anyone successfully connected? If not, is there any intel on when integration to Ellevest will be added or workarounds I can do in the meantime?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cgnash, thanks for reaching out, and welcome to Quicken Simplifi!

It doesn't look like Ellevest is currently supported in Quicken Simplifi, however, I do see that they've been officially requested from our end. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that a requested bank will be added, so we do suggest continuing to check periodically. You can also follow our Updates From the Product Team category to be notified of new banks that have been added.

In the meantime, although I'm sure it's not ideal, you can track the accounts manually: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4295304-adding-accounts-in-quicken-simplifi#-how-do-i-make-an-account-that-i-dont-want-to-connect-to-my-back-

Sorry for not having better news, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• klauswv
    Options

Any update on this? If there's no movement on this, I'll likely cancel during the trial period. It's very disappointing that ElleVest is not supported.

• horchatawhiz
    Options

I also will have to cancel if it turns out Ellevest is not supported. Would like to see an update on this ASAP

• sparkman2011
    Options

Hello, can you also please confirm if Ellevest will be supported? Having migrated from Mint, it worked seamlessly and would love for the integration to work here as well.

• KHL
    KHL Member
    Options

Hi - I am also an Ellevest devotee and a Mint refugee. Like others, I will have to cancel if Ellevest isn't supported in Quicken Simplifii. Could you please update us on whether Ellevest will be supported (and if so, when)?

• ldocktor63
    Options

Same here!!!!

• ecohn543
    Options

Same here! I'll also have to cancel if Ellevest isn't supported which is a big bummer. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.