• DebbieV
    Options

I am also having issues with Venmo.

Here is the message I get:

We are unable to update Venmo at this time. Please
    try again later. If you continue to experience issues, please contact
    Simplifii support.
    Care Code: QCS-0429-2

please help! If I cant make it work I won't be able to keep using Simplifi.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @DebbieV,

To clear a Care Code: QCS-0429-2, please wait 24 hours. Do not attempt to connect to Venmo during that 24 hour period. After you have waited the 24 hours, then you can try again, and the QCS-0429-2 error should be gone.

Have you been getting any other error messages when attempting to connect?

Let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• markv
    markv Member
    Options

I waited 48 hours. Simplifi still errors with Care Code: QCS-0429-2 immediately when I try to connect. Credentials work fine on venmo.com.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Hello @markv,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I checked on our end and am seeing multiple failed connection attempts every day (error code FDP-103). Is this an account you're trying to add for the first time (but can't add due to this issue)? Did you already have a Venmo account connected, but not able to update due to this issue?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Bill N
    Options

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Account connected but I don't see it update regularly. Today, simplifi sent a notification on the error and I tried to log in but see the same error code QCS-0429-2

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bill N,

What notification did you receive that prompted you to attempt to connect/update the account(s)? When I check the connection attempts on our end, I'm seeing error code FDP-103 (invalid credentials), which is currently a known issue with Venmo:

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• treyyogi
    Options

I have successfully connected to Venmo only twice - now it disconnects and I cant reconnect. I have had this problem over the last few months. Error code is  QCS-0429-2. Any solutions?

• Coach Kristina
    edited February 18
    Options

Hello @treyyogi,

If you are receiving a QCS-0429-2 error, this is due to too many failed attempts to add/reconnect the account. After this error has cleared (it usually clears by waiting after 24 hours), you will most likely see a 103 error. When I check the connection attempts on our end, I'm seeing error FDP-103 (invalid credentials), which is a known issue:

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• treyyogi
    Options

Hey Coach Kristina! Thanks for the help - I have waited 24 hours and confirmed that the username and password is correct by logging into Venmo on my browser. Is there anything else I can do to connect my Venmo?

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

As stated in my earlier post, there is currently a known issue connecting to Venmo. If that is the issue you're currently encountering, I'd recommend bookmarking the alert so that you'll be notified of any updates, when available. One thing that has worked for some people is logging into their Venmo account and selecting a "Remember me" option. That might be worth a try if you haven't tried it already.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.