Macy's Care Code 108

Options
RAD
RAD Member

Unable to connect with my online charge account with Macys.com. refers to error code FDP-108. Macy's online is of no help. No problem at their end. Please help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RAD,

Thanks for reaching out! Users usually receive this error when the financial institution has added a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires user action to bypass it. Typically, these are prompts to update your personal contact information or promotional material such as credit card or loan offers. Have you made sure that there is no additional action needed from you at your bank's website? Additionally, I would advise you to try signing into your bank's website through a different browser or incognito mode in your current browser to see if any action pops up when doing this.

Thank you,

Coach Jon

• RAD
    RAD Member
    Options

I suspect it is because Macys.com is a retail site, not a financial site. Once signed into it you have to press the sign in tab to get to the log in page and to view the charge card page to see the charges. I am not able to change the URL on Quicken to bypass the retail page showing the items being sold at Macy's. I wish I could type in https://www.macys.com/account/signininstead of Macys.com. This would log into the charge account page for email and password. Is there any way of changing the URL on Quicken???

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply @RAD,

Please be aware that the URL you see on the Add Account screen in Quicken Simplifi is usually the URL for the financial institution homepage or customer service page. When I check our FIDIR listing, I can see that the URL Quicken Simplifi is using for Macy's Credit Card is correct.

Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps @Coach Jon posted earlier?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• RAD
    RAD Member
    Options

Success!! I did go back to the site for the charge account. I did get rid of one pop-up and also updated the e-mail address. Opened Quicken and tried again and it connected to the charges. Thank you. Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.