Kohl's credit card link

Options
pwhelan81
pwhelan81 Member

I would have added this comment to an existing discussion regarding Kohl's but they are all closed. Today I was looking at the Kohls setup in browser and the place you go to for credit card is credit.kohls.com NOT kohls.com.

The credentials used are also a different between the customer storefront web site kohs.com and whatever bank is supporting credit.kohls.com.

I note that in Simplifi when I try to add Kohls card (and get the same errors already reported) that simplifi says it is connecting to kohls.com which would seem incorrect.

Can someone confirm that Simplifi not using credit.kohls.com is not the issue?

-Quicken Desktop 2005-2014
-Mint 2014-2023
-Simplifi in Jan 2024 (fleeing from Credit Kharma)
-Excel forever!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pwhelan81,

The URL displayed on the Add Account screen is generally for the home page or customer service page, and isn't necessarily the URL used to login/connect. When I check our internal tools, it does show the correct URL.

Being unable to connect with Kohls is a known issue. To get any updates, when available, I recommend bookmarking this Community Alert. If you do not see the option to bookmark it, please make sure you're logged into the Community.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• pwhelan81
    pwhelan81 Member
    Options

It was worth a shot….

-Quicken Desktop 2005-2014
    -Mint 2014-2023
    -Simplifi in Jan 2024 (fleeing from Credit Kharma)
    -Excel forever!!!

• gskluzacek
    gskluzacek Member
    Options

So how are people getting transactions on their Kohls credit card into Simplifi then? I did see that they do have a link to download transactions…

when I tried it, I got the following… never tied importing transactions into Simplifi, I'm pretty new to the app.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@gskluzacek, thanks for posting!

Quicken Simplifi supports CSV file imports. Our support article here has all of the details on importing transactions: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4413430-how-to-manually-import-transactions

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.