Manual Investment Account isn't updating in Balances, Performance, or Net Worth Report (edited)

Options
Steve574
Steve574 Member
edited April 25 in Report a Bug

Balances/Performance in Net worth and charts haven't updated since March 12th. If I look at the individual assets they show the right balances but anything to do with net worth or reporting hasn't updated since the 12th.

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Steve574,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clarify the situation, what specifically are you expecting to see updated in the account? Is the value not matching/updating for the holdings in your Portfolio? Or is your Portfolio correct, but not carrying over to the Performance and Balance tabs as well as the Net Worth report? Please let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Marcus
    Marcus Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon In the Web App, I have an investment account setup as a brokerage account. The app automatically sync the Market value under Investments → Portfolio and Investments → Balance. Shares and Price values are correct. However, that same Market value is not updating on the Account List pane for the same Brokerage account. The value update stopped working more than a week ago.

-Marcus
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon I am seeing the same issue. I have 5 manual accounts. On the Balance and Performance tabs, starting on March 11 through today there has been no updating. The Portfolio tab is showing most current market value as of most recent market update. Prior to March 11 Balance and Performance taps were updating daily.

Investment performance since March 1

Investment performance since March 11

Investment value since March 1

Investment value since March 11

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 22
    Options

Hey everyone, I am also seeing this issue in Quicken Simplifi. It appears that Portfolio Value changes for Manual Investment Accounts have stopped being reflected in the Accounts List Balance, Investments: Balances, Investments: Performance, and Net Worth Report features around the 11th or 12th of March.

I went ahead and got this issue reported and will let you all know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20269

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 26
    Options

Hey everyone, we went ahead and created an Alert for this issue that can be followed for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.