Robinhood Performance not updating since March 7th 2024 (edited)

Options
reddog1987
reddog1987 Member

Robinhood brokerage connecting but not updating account funds since March 7th 2024

Tagged:

Comments

• Mkats13
    Mkats13 Member
    Options

I noticed the same thing… I have been tempted to disconnect and reconnect the account, but if that works, it will be a little annoying to have to do that every so often.

Quicken Simplifi since 3/9/2024

Actively working with Quickbooks Online for work

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@reddog1987 & @Mkats13, thanks for posting to the Community!

I'm not personally seeing any issues with my Robinhood investment account updating in Quicken Simplifi. I'd recommend these steps to establish a completely fresh connection with the bank, and then keep an eye on things from there:

1. Make all of the accounts with this bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    edited March 29
    Options

No luck, still not updating brokerage data, reset connection twice. Should I delete account & re-add?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thanks for giving that a try and posting back!

By not updating, do you mean that holdings information is missing/not updated in Quicken Simplifi, or are you just seeing a balance discrepancy in the Accounts List, a Market Value discrepancy in the Investments Portfolio, etc.? If the issue is happening with holdings, are you missing holdings in Quicken Simplifi, or are the values not updating properly?

We need to determine exactly what you're seeing, as investment data in Quicken Simplifi is updated in different ways: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5167335-how-do-my-investment-balances-update

Let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    Options

under "Portfolio" & "performance" no updates since March 7th, However "balances" & "transactions" show current

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, it sounds like you're experiencing the known issue that should now be resolved:

Are you just seeing the issue in the Performance tab? Have you checked the balance in the Accounts list as well to see if it matches the financial institution balance? Also, are you on the Quicken Simplifi Web App or Mobile App?

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    edited March 29
    Options

I am seeing -100% in the "performance" tab (since 03/07/24), The "balance" tab is within a few dollar of the institutions numbers & appears to be updating for today

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thanks for confirming!

This sounds more like an issue with the program as opposed to online banking. Have you noticed the Accounts List balance or Portfolio Value not being accurate or changing since the 7th when the issue with Performance started (prior to today)? Also, is this your only investment account in Quicken Simplifi, or do you have others and this is the only one presenting the issue?

Are you on the Quicken Simplifi Web App or Mobile App? Have you tried signing out and back in or anything along those lines just to refresh everything?

Please let me know!

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    edited March 29
    Options

I am on web app & have signed out & in, I have many investment accounts that all are fine except Robinhood. again the performance tab is a straight line at -100% for Robinhood only (since 03/07/24). I get the same results in both Safari & Chrome browsers.

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    edited March 29
    Options

I can provide snapshots if you have a private email destination available.

PS: also I see a "DIP" to zero and then back to normal on 03/08/24 in the "30 day Balance" for the 03/07/24 timeframe when the performance issue started, obviously "something occurred" on 03/07/24.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thanks for confirming!

It sounds like this is most likely a dataset-specific issue that we'll want to get escalated for you. To do so, please provide the following data:

1. A screenshot of the Investments: Performance page showing the issue in question (please filter the page to just this account).
    2. A screenshot of the Investments Portfolio that shows there have been value changes, and also includes the Market Value in the top left (please filter the page to just this account).
    3. A screenshot of what you're referring to when you say you saw a dip to $0 in the "30 day Balance" — not sure if this is Investments>Balances or the Net Worth Report.
    4. A screenshot of the balance for the account in the Accounts List.
    5. The browser and browser version you're primarily accessing the Quicken Simplifi Web App from.
    6. The OS of the computer or device you're using to access the Quicken Simplifi Web App.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

If you prefer to share this information privately, you may do so via a Community DM. However, if you want a private support experience in general, you'll want to contact Chat or Phone Support directly instead of using the Community, as the Community is a public forum.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    Options
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thank you!

I went ahead and got this issue escalated and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20403

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    Options

interesting…

Now that it's later than 30 days (remember March 7th seemed to be the "Trigger" for the issue) in "performance" for the Robinhood account the "30 day" shows correct (since we are not including March 7th) but as soon as I look at "60 day" the issue persists.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thanks for letting us know!

Can you send a screenshot of what the Performance page looks like with the 30-day view, as well as one for the 60-day view, please? This might help identify what's going on, so I want to be sure to include it on the ticket.

-Coach Natalie

• reddog1987
    reddog1987 Member
    Options
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

@reddog1987, thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• onocitizensnips
    Options

Piggybacking onto this thread… Any luck finding a solution?

I'm dealing with the same issue on my account.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@onocitizensnips, thanks for posting on this topic!

To clarify, is the issue you're experiencing also occurring with a Robinhood account in Quicken Simplifi? And is the issue apparent in the Investments: Performance graph starting on March 7th?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• onocitizensnips
    edited April 23
    Options

Thanks for the help @Coach Natalie

I'm having the same issue with a Robinhood account but the date(s) are different.

If I check my Balances, my account drops to $0.00 on 3 separate dates and then returns to normal on the following day - Jan 29, Mar 8, and Mar 13.

If I look at my Performance tab, the graph is fine until the first errant date (Jan 29) where it drops to -100% and just stays there to the present day.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@onocitizensnips, thanks so much for confirming the details!

This does sound to be the same issue, so I'd like to get you added to the ticket. First, let's have you establish a completely fresh connection with the bank just to cover our bases:

1. Make your Robinhood account manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

If the issue persists, please provide the following data:

1. A screenshot of the Investments: Performance page showing the issue in question (please filter the page to just this account).
    2. Another screenshot of the Investments: Performance page filtered to just this account that does not show the issue (I'm assuming that if the date the issue started (Jan 29) is not included in the graph, the issue is not present, so I want to be able to show this).
    3. A screenshot of the dips you're seeing on the Investments: Balances graph (please filter the page to just this account).
    4. A screenshot of the Investments Portfolio that shows there have been value changes, and also includes the Market Value in the top left (please filter the page to just this account).
    5. A screenshot of the balance for the account in the Accounts List.
    6. The browser and browser version you're primarily accessing the Quicken Simplifi Web App from.
    7. The OS of the computer or device you're using to access the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    8. The version and build of Quicken Simplifi you're on (we need to make sure you're up-to-date).

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

If you're on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App instead of the Web App, let me know as we will need your device data rather than browser/computer data. However, the requested data will be easiest to obtain from the Web App if at all possible. Also, it would be best to confirm that the same issue is present on both the Web and Mobile Apps if you use them both, so please check this if you can.

We look forward to working with you on this!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.