Lowe's LAR account missing transactions (edited)

Options
JTurn
JTurn Member

Hello, I am able to connect my Lowe's LAR (Lowe's Account Receivable) account via the Lowe's Commercial Card login but it won't pull any transactions in, the URL is the same - lowes.syf.com/commercial - on Simplifi as it is on Lowe's end.. I have reset the connection, made a new one completely, all to no avail if anyone could advise please.

Thanks, Josh

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @JTurn,

Thanks for reaching out! I would suggest trying all of our Lowes instances in Quicken Simplifi to see if one of them works for you. Let us know if they do!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• JTurn
    JTurn Member
    Options

@Coach Jon Thanks, yeah I've done that, just did it again to make sure, the Personal and Credit Center ones won't connect (Care Code: FDP-102), and the Commercial Credit Card one does but only pulls in payments to the card, no other transactions.. I also tried adding it as a Line of Credit just to see if that made any difference but sadly, no.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @JTurn,

Thanks for the information! If you were able to connect with the Commercial Credit Card instance, then you should be receiving accurate data. To help clarify your situation, what type of account is your LAR account with your financial institution (Checking, Savings, Credit, etc.)?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.