Deleting a spending plan "series' does not delete future versions of it

Chrobrego
Chrobrego Member ✭✭✭
edited May 30 in Troubleshooting

I renewed. Figured I'd give it another go since you added rollover. Deleted all my accounts since they were still active upon renewal. My spending plan was still there too. I deleted all the accounts, then I deleted all the 'series' which took a while since I had to delete each one. I clicked to the next month and they are still there? I deleted the entire series AGAIN for that month and the prompt says, 'delete for all future months'. I clicked DELETE to confirm. Sure enough, the next month still has all the entries. I can't seem to get rid of the former series. Boy, sure would be nice to have a simple 'FRESH START' button in settings so I didn't have to spend two hours trying to get Simplifi to setup fresh.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Chrobrego, thanks for posting to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of your experience!

It sounds like you're experiencing a delay issue where deleting a Planned Spending Series requires a refresh or a sign-out/back-in to see the items also deleted from future months. This is a known issue that's being worked on. However, if you'd like to start all over, let me know and I can delete your Quicken Simplifi dataset to give you a fresh start.

Welcome back to Quicken Simplifi!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.