Discover Card - Missing Transactions (edited)

Options
Goodnite
Goodnite Member

Due to security issues Discover now requires "Express Web Connect" as the connection protocol. That is understandable since online security is under increased threats.

I completed the Simplifi instructions to reconnect. After that my Simplifi situation remained unchanged …. my Discover Card account balance remains accurate, but new transactions don't show up. My saving and checking accounts continue to work well … both balances and individual transactions.

Simplifi, at this point, hasn't told me how to determine what protocol is active. Sort of like, if my Discover Card account starts working well then, my protocol is fine. BUT, if that doesn't happen then it's not working well …. Not much of a diagnosis. 🤔 😎

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.