Show a total for each of the sections in Settings>Recurring (edited)

Options
TGP
TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Feature Requests

I think Recurring should be able to total the numbers in each screen whether it is bill/subscription/income, etc. It would be nice if it shows totals there.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think Recurring should be able to total the numbers in each screen whether it is bill/subscription/income, etc. It would be nice it it shows totals there. Also, it would be nice to be able to create a watch-list to track Recurrings.

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Feature request!

I think Recurring should be able to total and sum up the numbers in each screen whether it is bill/subscription/income, etc. It would be nice it it shows totals there. Also, it would be nice to be able to create a watch-list to track Recurring transactions (Income/Subscriptions/Bills).

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@TGP Hi, I'll get that this moved to our feedback area so it can be voted on in the community :)

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Coach Paco

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's been exactly three years since this was posted, and it has one vote.

I'll be the first to say i don't understand this request, it's not specific enough about what's being totalled.

Do you mean the recurring bills section? That's what it sounds like. do you add up the individual recurring bills? how many bills occur in the next 30 days or calendar month? Do you add up the annual totals? I'm just not following what we're totalling.

Rob Wilkens

• jsy42
    jsy42 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agree. Seems like it would be easy to add a total of yearly totals on the settings recurring and upcoming all recurring pages. Would be really helpful until annual spending plan functionality is available.