How do I add an account using the url?

Options
Billbo
Billbo Member

I saw a previous post that suggested using fidelityrewards.com rather than fidelity.com for the credit card. How do I use a different url?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Billbo ,

When at Settings > Accounts > Add Account, do this search and then select the URL you like. Note that there are LOTS of URL's to choose from with this particular bank…you might have to scroll for awhile!

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Billbo,

You can search using all or part of the financial institution's name, and then use the URL displayed with each option to narrow down which choice is the correct one (For more information about adding accounts, click this link.). If the account you're wanting to add is serviced by a different financial institution (common with retail credit cards and bank/credit accounts with investment financial institutions), then you may need to search for the servicing financial institution.

If I recall correctly, Fidelity Rewards cards are serviced by Elan Financial Services. If you're trying to connect a Fidelity Rewards card, you may need to search for Elan instead of Fidelity rewards.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

• Billbo
    Billbo Member
    Options

thanks for the quick response. I was able to add the credit card using the fidelity account from the pick list. It then Prompted me to add the accounts I wanted to link, and the credit card was on the list. I didn’t want to link any of my investment accounts right now, so this worked fine. Using the elan link probably would have worked as well, but I would have needed additional login credentials for that.

Thanks for your help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.