Disable 1Password autofill for transaction categories

Options
hobbyjaw
hobbyjaw Member

Use the data-1p-ignore attribute for transaction category fields as documented on https://developer.1password.com/docs/web/compatible-website-design/ .

The screenshot shows when I click into the category field for a split transaction. The 1Password icon on the right side of the field indicates that it is a fillable field, where it would fill in with my username for this site. I have lots of usernames allowed on Simplifi as I've added all of the credentials that don't use an API login. This behavior makes it pretty annoying to use Simplifi, and it seems like a super simple fix.

Guessing the same attribute should be added to other fields but this is the only one that has caused me problems thus far.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@hobbyjaw, thanks for posting to the Community!

It looks like the tool you're referring to (1Password) is an external tool. I'm not familiar with this tool, nor have I ever seen it pop up in Quicken Simplifi, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to integrate with apps or websites in general — can you shed some light on this, please?

Also, is this a new issue you're seeing in Quicken Simplifi, or has it always been this way? Are you seeing it on the Quicken Simplifi Web App or the Mobile App? Have you checked the settings for 1Password to see if there's anything that could be causing the overlay from that end? Where would you expect to see this tool used in Quicken Simplifi? Do you see it anywhere else when using Quicken Simplifi? And how exactly does this impact your usability of the program?

The more info you can provide will allow the Community to best assist!

-Coach Natalie