Why has my Apple Wallet integration failed (Apple Card & Savings accounts not synching)?

P-Dog
P-Dog Member

For the last few days, I have been unable to sync my Apple Card and Apple Savings accounts to Simplifi. I deleted the entire Apple Wallet account and tried to reenable it. It said that my Wallet was successfully connected, but now I have no accounts within the Wallet, neither the Apple Card nor the Savings account. Please help.

Tagged:

Comments

• It seems that this was related to the upgrade to iOS 18. I had to uninstall the app entirely and then reinstall it before the individual accounts would reappear under the Apple Wallet in simplifi. Unfortunately, I'd followed the advice of another message on this community board and deleted the Apple Wallet account and re-connected it. Now I have years of transactions to reclassify and edit. 😫

• Micha9
    Micha9 Member ✭✭

same issue here, I disconnected the account and now unable to reconnect it. It's connects but nothing shows under it. My previous accounts are not manual, Apple wallet appears as a bank with no accounts under it :(

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @P-Dog,

Thank you for coming to the Community and sharing the solution you found to this issue!

Hello @Micha9,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Did you make sure to reconnect the Apple wallet from the same iPhone the Apple wallet accounts are associated with (see this article for more information)? If you recently upgraded to iOS 18, did you try the solution that @P-Dog posted in this thread (uninstall/reinstall the Quicken Simplifi app)?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina